Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Im in a funk I think..bleh. Ever have those days where you just want everyone to go away so you can rest your brain for 24 hours?? That's how I feel today.
I have a bunch of excess to send out but not being on Facebook is making it more difficult to send stuff to people. I like to check with anyone I send a package to first, to make sure they actually want excess and have the time to move them along. Sensible right? A few years back I would just send excess to my regular swappers..this was before the whole Facebook takeover. So there was a swapper (whom won't be named) that I sent a small flat rate box of excess to, well she got upset because I didn't warn her I was sending it to her. Mind you, we had only EVER swapped sm flat rate boxes back and forth so this wasn't out of the norm. Ever since then Ive always checked with someone before I sent. The point of this run on is to see if any of YOU want excess :) Let me know so I  can get it together for you.
I have a bunch of goodie bags, sticker bags, memo bags, label bags, few fb's and some decos. Plus today I got a big envie full from Charli ;) Thanks girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment